JolaNet – Leased Line Services
Welcome To JolaNet
JolaNet is private, secure, business connectivity made up of the latest Ethernet and Fibre technologies. We offer from 10Mb/s up to 10Gb/s circuits from all the major UK carriers.
The benefits of JolaNet
- Dedicated uncontended 1:1 bandwidth
- Carrier class Internet access
- High availability – Uptime guarantee 99.9%
- ADSL backup available – increase your guarantee to 99.99%
- Flexible MPLS ready network
- Cisco router included with each connection
- Free managed installation
- Fully managed service – 24x7x365
The Broadband Connection Vouchers scheme is a grant run by the Government to help SMEs upgrade their broadband to faster, better connectivity. The Connection Voucher Scheme provides financial support (up to a maximum of £3000) to businesses for the purchase of superfast Internet connections in a number of cities across the UK. There is circa £40 Million of Government funding available provided on a first come, first serve basis until March 2016.
What can the connection vouchers be used for?
Up to 100Mb/s connectivity. The new connection must deliver a step change in your connectivity. Your business grade connection must have both of the following characteristics:
- Offer a minimum of 20Mbps service to your premises now and be capable of being upgraded in the future to support at least 30Mbps service to your premises.
- Deliver at least a doubling of speeds when compared to your current business grade connection. For example you must be able to go from 20Mbps to 40Mbps or 30Mbps to 60Mbps.
Grant application criteria
Broadband Connection Vouchers are available to Small or Medium Enterprises (SMEs) if:
Your business is within an eligible area one of the cities taking part in the scheme
You are a SME, registered charity, social enterprise or sole trader
Installation of your new broadband connection will cost over £100
The connection is for your business premises. You can apply for a connection at home if this is your main work base, but this does not apply if you work from home occasionally
You are willing to sign up to a minimum 6 month contract with your broadband supplier
The broadband service you select delivers a speed or performance improvement on your current connection.There are some detailed requirements on speed
You have not received more than around £120,000 in grants in the last 3 years
You cannot apply if you are employed and work from home
If you are a tenant of a business park or commercial property landlord, additionally you must have the approval of your landlord to proceed with the work
You must not have received public funding over the past 3 years in excess of €200k (including this voucher)
Each business can only apply for one connection
Some cities operate additional eligibility rules depending on your business sector
The broadband service must deliver a speed or performance improvement on your current connection
You must be a Small or Medium Sized Enterprise (SME) as defined by the European Commission. Your registered office or trading address must be located in one of the eligible postcodes. Registered charities, social enterprises and sole traders that meet the SME criteria below:
- You are a sole trader or employ between 1 and 249 persons AND
- You have an annual turnover not exceeding €50 Million AND/OR
- You have an annual balance sheet total not exceeding €43 Million.
Contact us to see if your postcode is eligible and for a personalised quotation.